02 October, 2009

I like doing stuff (and ripping off Martha Stewart Crafts in the process)


Though I guess it's not really ripping anything off if she puts instructions...


So, in the spirit of actually trying to do something with my time in regards to my room renovations without actually having any money, I decided that for decor I would press leaves and flowers and stuff like that and hang it on my walls. I already have 348275823743 black ikea frames and right now I have botanical prints that I cut out of my 2007 NY botanical day planner and they were cool and all but now I want something different...more leaves! Maybe even some seaweed! Because my room is going to have some sort of weird garden/ocean theme.. Maybe..Natural Curiosities? Yes.


god my life is...so cool.

Anyway, this is what I did yesterday:


Photobucket


Photobucket


PROTIP: If you're a fan of like..you know...breathing..you probably shouldn't because EVERYTHING will fly EVERYWHERE and just...trust me it sucks.
Photobucket




My next plan is to build a succulent terrarium! I totally have a life you guys!

2 comments:

  1. this makes me angry. everything you make is beautiful and (still) everything I make sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha emily shut up. We should have a martha craft day!

    ReplyDelete