25 January, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, I return triumphant. Well..not really. The past few weeks I have been sick and sicker still and in more pain that I ever imagined being in. Bedridden for the past four days, except for then I was silly enough to try to work! Haha, that lasted all of an hour before the pain got to me. But I'm slowly recovering, catching up on my reading and doing some delightful ribbon embroidery.


Plus, Dan was here! He enjoyed a few days of the lovely, mild california winter before all hell broke loose and the sky practically fell from the heavens. I miss him so much already, but I'm hoping to get back out there sometime in spring. I will have pictures when I'm able to get out of bed and sit at my desktop computer!


Now I have to go sift through 400 messages on deviant art and check all my blogs and websites..since thats what happens when you neglect the internet for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment